Sometimes you just want to get home and relax, and adding an extra touch, like a fragrance diffuser, makes those moments of relaxation so much more special. Fragrance in your home can be regarded as an accessory – one that adds depth, character and your own unique feel. Let us help you choose the right one to suit your own personality and style.
How to choose the best fragrance diffuser:
Choosing a specific fragrance for your home might seem like a simple task, but it is important to take your time in choosing a fragrance diffuser that will suit you best. Before deciding on the scent and which diffuser to use, consider factors such as what the room is used for, the lighting, how often you use the area and the size of the room.
For an entrance or a coffee table, a buttery blossom fragrance in a blue ceramic and wood diffuser will allow for a continuous, sweet scent throughout the day. If you’re choosing a fragrance for your bedroom, a saffron rose or a light, crisp and fresh smell in a stylish, modern diffuser that you won’t get tired of too easily would create the atmosphere you want when getting into bed after a long day.
To create a good first impression when you have guests over, consider a ‘diffuser succulent’ to bring your decorative plants to life with a touch of fragrance. A charcoal pot with a diffuser succulent will definitely set the mood and create ambience at the same time. To add a special touch to your bathroom, consider the beautiful ceramic bird fragrance diffuser to create a relaxing and cheerful look. If you feel you want to use a diffuser in your kitchen, it’s usually best to avoid florals or scents that might get in the way of food aromas – consider fragrances like thyme, fresh pear or apple.
Tips on how to use a fragrance diffuser:
1. External factors like open windows, sunlight, dehumidifiers and air conditioning will have a big influence on the diffusion of the fragrance. To make your diffuser work more effectively, consider placing two diffusers in diagonal corners of a room.
2. To tone down the fragrance in a smaller space, use fewer reeds.Containers with a narrow neck will prevent the oil from evaporating through the neck and create a stronger scent.
3. Containers with a narrow neck will prevent the oil from evaporating through the neck and create a stronger scent.To keep the fragrance for longer, flip the reeds every few days – especially before going on vacation to ensure you’re welcomed by an inviting fragrance when you get back home.
4. To keep the fragrance for longer, flip the reeds every few days – especially before going on vacation to ensure you’re welcomed by an inviting fragrance when you get back home.When replacing your diffuser with refill oil, remember to first clean out the vessel with water and soap and let it dry before refilling it.
5. When replacing your diffuser with refill oil, remember to first clean out the vessel with water and soap and let it dry before refilling it.
Too much for you? Consider these alternatives.
If you feel like a fragrance diffuser might be a little bit too much for your home, consider alternatives like candles or a room spray. A diffuser is a good option for a continual, overall ambience because you can forget about them and replace them easily with refills, whereas candles are not only about the scent, but also about the mood that the light adds to a room.
From fragrance diffusers to scented candles and room sprays, change the ambience of any room with our home fragrance collection to suit your space… and your style.